For the topping, optional:
2. Peel the onion and cut it into 4 or 6.
3. Slice thinly the degermed half-clove of garlic.
4. Put all the ingredients with the chive, the salt and pepper in your meat mincer 12 and mix everything finely.
5. Divide your meat and shape your steaks.
6. Cook your steaks with a dash of oil.
7. Little before the end of the cooking, put a slice of cheese on every steaks.
8. Cut the hamburger buns, introduce the second slice of cheese on the bottom bread and heat for 2 minutes.
9. Place the steaks, salad, 2 or 3 slices of tomato. Add the sauce and enjoy!
1. Shred the flesh of the melon and remove pips.
2. Place all the ingredients in your kitchen blender 37 and mix until smooth.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Leave in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
1. Cook for 10 minutes the fennel with olive oil.
2. Juice the cucumber and the fennel in your juice extractor 68.
3. Put the juice and the other ingredients in your kitchen blender 37. Blend everything until smooth.
4. Put it in the fridge for three hours before serving!
1. Peel and cut the onion and the shallot finely.
2. Cook the peas in the pan with the onion and the shallot .
3. Put the preparation with the creme fraiche in your kitchen blender 37 and mix everything. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped mint above.
5. Serve hot or fresh according to your tastes.
1. Cut the tomatillos lengthwise and roast them for about 6 minutes under the broiler until the skin is a little dark.
2. Squeeze the lemon with your citrus juicer.
3. Put the roasted tomatillos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeño in your kitchen blender 37.
4. Blend until you obtain a smooth puree.
5. Place in the refrigerator to cool and enjoy.