Pumpkin foam topping
Make your iced coffee.
Make the pumpkin foam.
Assemble the drink.
1. In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
2. Grind coffee with your coffee grinder #63 and make 2 shots of espresso
3. Pour in a large mug and stir in the mix of sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and chili powder
4. Add whipped cream on top and sprinkle cinnamon powder.
1. Grind the coffee beans with your Santos espresso grinder 55 and extract your double shot of espresso
2. Add whipped cream on top of the espresso
3. Sprinkle cocoa powder and pieces of speculoos cookie over the whipped cream
1. Prepare a cup of hot water and put the earl grey tea bag in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Put all the ingredients except the cinnamon sticks in your blender jar.
3. Pour it in your glass and add the cinnamon sticks.